Paediatric First Aid London offer a number of specialist First Aid Courses to organisations within the Child Care sector in London.
Paediatric First Aid London provide ‘On Site’ training at a venue of your choice. This may be your own premises or another suitable location that is convenient for you. The ‘on site’ training option is particularly cost effective for Organisations within the Child Care sector that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 6 or more people). In addition to this there are many other benefits to arranging a first aid training course ‘on site’:
- Choosing your own venue gives greater convenience.
- Travelling and accommodation costs can be reduced or removed.
- A greater choice of course types are available.
- The course content can be tailored to your exact requirements.
- Businesses and Organisations can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Courses can be run anywhere in the UK.
Paediatric First Aid Courses
The training venue should comply with all necessary health and safety standards and sufficient space should be available for the number of delegates attending. The room should be large enough to seat everyone comfortably in a semi-circle formation with open floor space in the centre. The floor area should be clean and uncluttered, as this will be used for the practical parts of the course.
We are able to guarantee that wherever you are located we can offer high quality training and real value for money.
For more information on the Courses please select the link below to access full course details